Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I love this family! Nov.10th 2014

Well, first off I want to wish a happy let birthday to Grandma Freeman, and Danese Lothspeich! and a happy birthday to Grandpa Dial also!!!
This past week has been pretty great! Mainly the weekend but the rest of the week was pretty good. Normal, but good. 
Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the baptism of one of my investigators in my last area! (That's the great thing about being in the same zone and having the Zone leaders in your district). It was a really special moment because I got to baptize her grandson a few months ago. While there I got to see the J family!! My favorite family here in Mexico!!!!! They are preparing to go to the temple this April!!! It will be a wonderful experience for them!!! And I also got to see some amazing friends!!! It will be hard to leave this zone and probably even harder to leave the country!! 
Sunday was also pretty great! We had V and her husband attend church for the second time!! They and their kids LOVED it!!!! They don't have a baptismal date because V needs to get divorced and then needs to marry the father of her kids! UNION LIBRES make me crazy!! I will be praying and fasting very hard for them so they can be baptized while I'm here!!! They are a really special family and I've been blessed to see them grow and see their lives change and be a part of this spiritual growth!!! This is the couple that was on the verge of separating!! And now they are working on getting married so they can go to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity!!!! Don't believe that the Gospel can change your life? Try it!!! like it says in the Bible, "try [the Lord] and see if [he] will no open the windows of Heaven and pour you out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it."
A is still doing very well! It's been hard to encounter him lately but he has his interview set up for today and if everything goes well he'll be in the water Sunday!!! 
Also the district is doing a lot better!! This week we will be breaking the routine of me giving a class every Tuesday and we will have a zone class Wednesday. So that's about all the exciting things that have happened this past week. Still trying to find new people to teach and its very difficult but this week we are going to try and "encourage" the members a little hard, to leave and do visits with us. This work is a lot easier when EVERYONE is involved and not just the full time missionaries!!!! Love you all and have a great week! The Gospel is true and changes the lives of ALL those who live its teachings!!!! 

Elder Dial






No comments:

Post a Comment