Monday, September 29, 2014

Hamburger Challenge! Sept. 29th, 2014


Hamburger Challenge!! Eat 5!!! Epic Fail!!! Stopped at 4 :(
Well, with this week just starting, this transfer is ending. Yes, that's right, transfers!! My dear companion Elder M. is being transferred to Veracruz and I will be training again!!!! Yep, my second son!!!! Oh and news about my first son, Elder G., He is now a district leader!! Like father, like son!! Hahaha I'm very excited to train again! It was a blast last time and I love teaching the Greenies how to become an instrument in the hands of the Lord.
Speaking of instruments in the hands of the Lord, is anyone else as excited as I am about General Conference?!?! I LOVE conference!!!! I love getting to hear the words of the Lord through his servants! The opportunity to receive personal revelation is something no one should EVER miss!!!!!! 
This week we had a few powerful lessons. Especially towards the end of the week when Elder M. was saying good-bye to everyone. One lesson that stood out to me was the Plan of Salvation. I love the Plan of Salvation. Because it gives me something to hope for. It comforts me to know that I can be with my family FOREVER!!!! As we were teaching this lesson, I thought of all my friends and family. Mom, you asked if my friends still write me. Well, not a lot but I really don't mind because I know they are all busy with everything else. But while thinking about that it made me reflect, what am I doing to make sure I will enter in God's Kingdom? I have to trust in my friends and family that they are doing all they can to make it there and if I want to be with them forever, I need to do my part. I hope and pray that all of you are doing what you need to do to enter into God's Kingdom, because I'm going to do everything in my power to get there and I wouldn't be happy if my friends or family weren't there. I would rather live in the Telestial Kingdom than to have one of my friends or family members not make it to the Celestial Kingdom. I told Elder M. this because I only have about 8 months left so my chances of seeing him are very slim to none but I know I will see him again! If not in this life, in the life to come! That's the beauty of the Plan of Salvation!!!
Anyways, my district is going great! We are starting to turn things around! Its taken long enough but we are starting to have success! We have a lot of baptismal dates that are so close to being baptized! They just need to come to church and have their baptismal interview with me and they will be in the water! Our goal for the month of October is 17. I know we can do it!! Anyways, thanks for all your support and love! Love you all!!!

Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment