Monday, September 22, 2014

First Hot Showers In Over A Year! Sept. 22, 2014


Well, this past week was a lot of fun. I haven't had to give a district class in 2 weeks because of Zone classes and Zone conference. It was a great conference!!!
I don't remember if I told you or not but just in case i didn't I'll tell you, and if I did tell you, well....you'll hear it again! This is the first house I've had in 16 months with running hot water!!!! Oh it is just such a joy to shower with hot water!! 
This week we had a couple of great lessons and we found a few new people to teach. It's a family and so I'm super excited to teach them. Their names are F and A L. They are a young couple and have a 4 year old son. It was a funny story how we found them. Actually, he found me. We were in a gas station making a quick stop and he walks in and sees me and waves. I wave back and continue waiting for my companion. He then walks over to me and starts talking to me. He finally realizes that I don't know him but he swears to have seen me from somewhere. So I seized upon the opportunity to write down his address. We went to his house last Saturday but he wasn't there so we passed by again on Saturday and we found him and his wife. They have a lot of doubts but they accepted a baptismal date for the 26th of October. We also have another family of 4 with a baptismal date for the 26th also. I'm excited but if we are hoping to baptize 6 on the 26th!  We need a lot of prayer, fasting, and hard work. We also have a few other baptisms for this upcoming week and a few more at the beginning of October. The work here is great! Loving every minute of it!! Hope all is well and I want to give a quick happy birthday shout out to Carly and Ethan whose birthdays were last week. No i didn't forget, Actually, I have a card I just need to send it. Hahaha :) Love you all.

Elder Dial

PS. We ate at a Brazilian restaurant today. It was exactly like Tucanos!!!! The only difference was the name. The food and everything was the same!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!

And some pictures from out mountain trip a few weeks ago. You can see there was a lot of mud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment