Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Adjusting! Aug.25th 2014

Well this past week has been a whole new world for me. Not really, just a lot of new things I have to do as a leader that I didn't have to do before. But it comes with the Responsibilities. Like they always say, "with greater power, comes greater responsibility." 
I would also like to send a shout out to my cousin Savanna whose birthday was last week. Happy Birthday Savanna!!!! And also to my Niece Reagan. 
So this past week like I said, has been a little...not frustrating or nervous, just.....I really don't know how to explain it. It feels a little out of the ordinary but then again no. I guess it's a little weird because I have 2 companionship's of sister missionaries in my district and then there's me and my companion and the Zone Leaders in my district too. I right now have to figure out how I'm going to deal with the sisters without offending them and without me going easy on them. I sometimes don't have a clue of what I'm going to do with the sister missionaries. I want them to have success but I also don't want them to think that all I do is chew them out for what they did wrong. I guess I'll have to study more about Christ and how he lead. After all, he is our perfect example.
This week was really a week of getting into the groove of things so not much exciting things happened. WE found a few new people to teach but there are a lot of things we have to do with them to be able to baptize them. One thing I struggle with in Mexico is that EVERYONE LIVES IN A FREAKING UNION LIBRE!!!! That is to say they don't get married, they just hook up and live together. We have about 5 couples that we are teaching and 4 of them have to go through the divorce process with their other spouse and then they have to get married with their current partner.
Today I realized just how fat I've gotten!!! We went a climbed a mountain. It wasn't a very big one but it kicked my butt!!!! I thought I was still in pretty good shape but boy was I wrong!! So dad, if you wouldn't mind sending me plyometrics from P90X, I would love that!! My new zone leader is from Provo and his dad is a Provo City Firefighter. I'm trying to convince him to get me a Provo Fire shirt so in my next package it might be good to include a Boise fire shirt size large. Anyways, tomorrow I give my first District class. Wish me luck! Love you all!! Oh and congrats Aubry and Jeff on the quick and clean arrival!!!

Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment