Monday, May 12, 2014

Transfers!

So this week brings us to another transfer day! Well, it's officially tomorrow (Tuesday). It seems like it was last week that we had transfers. Well with all transfers, there is good news and bad news. Bad news, I'm leaving this area. An area that I love just as much, if not more, than my first area. The good news is, I'm going to Cordova! I won't have to suffer much because there, it's not as hot as here in the port and not nearly as hot as in Tres Valles. I'm excited and a little nervous, but mostly excited.
Those of you who took Elder Ballard's advice, well I think it was Elder Ballard, on studying Preach my Gospel, I suggest to start at the beginning. There it explains the purpose as a missionary and also includes some ways to study. Recently I studied the attributes of Christ and found out I have a LOT to work on. I would also love to hear what you have been studying.
So this week we have been struggling with baptisms. In part due to my pride and boasting to all of you so I want to apologize for that. And the other part due to my companion and I having some differences in view. Let's just leave it at that. 
Other good news, no missionary that I know of was traveling on the bus that crashed yesterday so no worries there. Most of the traveling we do is by foot or taxi. Unless it's super far away and then we take a bus. Tomorrow I will take the bus to Cordova and others to other destinations.
I don't have much other news only that I hope you all have fun at the Easter Picnic and tell everyone hi for me. Love you all and Happy Easter!!

Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment