Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last week at the MTC

    We are officially the last district in our zone. So that makes us a district/zone. I'm hoping to be able to host tomorrow and I'll be sure to get Tyler. One of my companions left, Elder V, so now I'm back to only having one companion again. It was a little weird not having him here because he is such an awesome guy. He was hilarious and had such a strong testimony of the Gospel. I hope this week doesn't drag on! I'm so ready to get out of the MTC! I may not know the language very well but I'm just ready to leave. We are continuing to teach our "investigators" but I'm ready to just get out and teach a real investigator!



 Who will win the football game this season?
                                                                             

 God speed Elder V!


 How Now Idaho Cow




Last District/Zone of Spanish Speaking Elders

Spanish Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment