Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March Madness!! March 2, 2015

Let the fun begin! March is such a great month! Things start warming up, the flowers start to bloom, and of corse we cannot forget MARCH MADNESS!!!!! I'm not talking about college basketball, ok maybe a little but I'm actually talking about all the "madness" here in Mexico. Things are really heating up. Today it rained in the morning but it was a hot rain and then when the sun came out, it heated things right up. It wasn't actually too hot but the humidity was phanominal! I will sweat off a good couple LBs before I return home, and that's if I stop exercising. My companion and I are running every morning and I've actually dropped a good 10 lbs. 
Now some other things that are classified under the ranks of "madness." We didn't have a baptism this week but we have some set up for the following weeks. Not only us but the Zone. If everything goes well we could baptize 20 or more in the month of March.
President Cordova sent an email saying that from now on, all the prayers and spiritual thoughts that we have in our zone and district classes will be in English! AW! I don't remember English! Even writting every week hasn't helped me. Sometimes I'll write a sentnece in Spanish nd then have to retype it in Enlglish! I'm thinking in Spanish so I actually have to translate every thought from Spanish to English. It's Madness!
 Oh wait, This week we have a Leadership council in Veracruz so we will be gone for an entire day and not be able to work in our area but God is a God of miracles! Speaking of Miracles, we've had a few this past week. Not in the way that I thought or would've liked but I'm reminded of what Christ says, "not my will, but thine be done." We have been teaching a gal who has just recently lost her baby in a miscarrage. She was so heart broken that she didn't want to live. She returned home and was very distraught when she saw the Book of Mormon laying there. She opened and started to read and she told us that she felt as if Christ was there hugging her. I know it was an answer from God. God loves all is children and wants them to be happy. The only way we can find pure love and pure joy is by living the Gosple of Jesus Christ. And where do we find the Gospel of Jesus Christ? The Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the Gospel. I can't say enough about the Book of Mormon! I love reading it. I'm almost done with it. I'm finishing up 3rd Nephi and I've also started reading it again. I'm in 2nd Nephi. Yes I'm reading it in 2 different spots. I've also started reading Jesus the Christ again to prepare me for this Easter season. If you havent had the chance to read the Book of Mormon, read it! I have fellow miaaionaries all over the world who would love to give you a free one! I know the Book of Mormon is true and it will truely bless our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment