Saturday, March 29, 2014

All was not lost...Just most of my email!

Well I was in the middle of writing when I lost my email. I am very frustrated because of how unreliable  technology can be!!! Especially here in a 3rd world country.
 Anyways, on the brighter side, we baptized 2 yesterday!


It was cool and got me excited for April.
My companion is From Guatemala and is about 5' 6'' or something like that. He plays the drums and is from a family of 8. He is some where in the middle but I can't remember. It's funny to watch him do push ups because he does what I call the "Carson push up" I don't know if you remember but a while ago Carson, Aubry, and I had a push up contest. Whoever could do the most push ups in one minute won. Well Carson did about 50 and won, or so he thought. But upon further review, his arms did not reach the "full extension" point and the ref reversed the call. So that's how it got the name "Carson push ups". But yes my companion does these push ups and its quite funny. 
Its crazy to think that BSU spring ball starts! It hasn't been that long has it? Wow. These past 8 months have flown by. So with Brother Arnold moving to Texas, Will we be getting a new bishopric? Why is he moving to Texas? Too bad! I was looking for a good Chiropractor (have no clue of I spelled that right) when I get back. Anyways, I can't remember all that I was going to say because I'm still a little upset from losing my first letter. I guess I'm lucky I can't say "this sucking thing" in Spanish as Dad would put it. Anyways, if you are going to send me a package, send me some variations of hymns or church appropriate songs would be awesome. I want to start practicing on my Pdays if I have time. Love you all and have a great week.

Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment