Sunday, January 4, 2015

MTC should have a class on cleaning! Dec. 22nd 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Not a lot has happened this week and I don't really know what to tell you since I'll be calling home on the 25th, so I guess I'll describe my companion and the house I am currently living in.

First of, In my 18 months, I've had 9 companions. Out of these 9 companions 9/9 of them are latinos. 4/9 of them are Mexicans and the other 5 are from farther south. I've had companions from Guatemala, Peru, Argentina, and now my current companion is from Bolivia!!!! I don't know what the Lord is trying to teach me or show me. I would like to think He´s foreshadowing a future calling that I might have in the church or something...who knows. He's pretty cool. He is 20 years old and his birthday is the 5th of October!!!! He's got me by 5 days. He's been out a little over a year now with 14 months under his belt. 

Now, I don't have any pictures of the house because IT'S A PIG STY as dad would put it. There's garbage outside and when I walked in the door for the first time, there was a pile of trash by the door!! We didn't even have any trash bags!!! The fridge is horrible and the bathroom...don't even get me started!!!! I gag every time I step into that room. I would prefer to use a port-a-potty rather than our own bathroom. I remember dad's stories of how he had to suit up in his turnouts to go lift a lady that had fallen. Well, If I had turnouts, I wouldn't enter the bathroom without them!! I have no idea what the other Elders were doing when they lived here but they didn't do jack squat to clean!!!!! So today when I'm done writing, I will try to clean the bathroom. I just hope I don't catch some kind of disease!!! Hahahaha But I will say the other missionaries who lived here before us were very lazy!!!

Anyways, Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you lots of presents!! ;)

Elder Dial


No comments:

Post a Comment